At this point, it seems like there is an ancient herb, plant, or tree that can treat, prevent, or heal just about any ailment we as human beings deal with. Today, we are going to discuss the benefits of one herb in particular that has been used for its medicinal properties and it is considered one of the most important herbs in Ayurvedic medicine. Ashwagandha
Ashwagandha (Withania somnifera) is widely utilized in Ayurveda, a traditional system of medicine in India, and is deemed an “adaptogen,” a herb that protects the body from stress and helps the body address the effects of stress. Ashwagandha root extract is used to treat sexual weakness, erectile dysfunction, and performance anxiety in men and has been advocated to ameliorate diminished sexual desire in women and in all forms of sexual dysfunction, particularly where a depleted nervous system is playing a role.
Ashwagandha has also been shown to decrease cortisol levels in persons under chronic stress, restore healthy adrenal function, and normalize the sympathetic nervous system.
Here’s 9 Science Backed Benefits of Ashwagandha
- Improves Sexual Function in both Men and Women
- Reducing cortisol levels
- Increasing levels of testosterone, which is a hormone that plays a key role in sexual desire and arousal in both men and women.
- Increase blood flow to the genitals.
- Improving sexual desire and arousal.
- Boosts Fertility and Testosterone Levels in Men
- Reducing stress – Chronic stress can have negative effects on fertility and testosterone levels in men.
- Improving semen quality by increasing sperm count, motility, and volume. This can potentially improve fertility in men who have low sperm counts or other issues with semen quality.
- Boosting testosterone levels
- Enhancing overall male health, including increasing muscle mass and strength, improving bone density, and reducing inflammation.
- Relieves Stress and Anxiety
- Reduce cortisol levels in the body, which may help to alleviate stress and anxiety. Cortisol is a hormone that is released in response to stress. High levels of cortisol can lead to anxiety and other health issues.
- Increase GABA levels in the brain, which may help to reduce anxiety. GABA is a neurotransmitter that helps to calm the nervous system.
- Support the adrenal glands, which may help to improve the body’s response to stress. The adrenal glands are responsible for producing hormones that help the body cope with stress.
- Benefits Sleep Quality
- Regulating certain hormones, such as cortisol, which is known to be a stress hormone.
- It contains compounds called triethylene glycol and withaferin A, which have been shown to have naturally sedative effects.
- Regulate the body’s circadian rhythm, which is the internal biological clock that regulates sleep-wake cycles.
- Reduces Inflammation and Pain
- Ashwagandha has been found to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Reducing oxidative stress in the body. Oxidative stress can contribute to inflammation and pain.
- Modulating immune system function which means it can help regulate the immune system’s response to inflammation.
- Cortisol is a hormone that can contribute to inflammation and pain when it is present in high levels.
- Ashwagandha has been shown to enhance pain tolerance, which can help reduce the perception of pain.
Click Here to try Ashwagandha!
RADIATE IMMUNITY, and use the Discount Code JH10 for 10% Off!!
- Lowers Blood Sugar and Fat
- Increasing insulin sensitivity in the body, which means that the body can use insulin more effectively to regulate blood sugar levels.
- Reducing High cortisol levels, which may help to lower blood sugar levels and reduce the accumulation of fat in the body.
- Improving lipid profile by reducing levels of LDL (bad cholesterol) and triglycerides, and increasing levels of HDL (good cholesterol).
- Reduces Blood Glucose Levels and Triglycerides
(the most common type of fat in the blood)
- Improving glucose uptake in muscle cells.
- Regulating lipid metabolism by reducing the absorption of triglycerides in the intestine and increasing the breakdown of triglycerides in the liver.
- Reducing oxidative stress; Oxidative stress can contribute to the development of diabetes and cardiovascular disease
- Increases Muscle Size, Speed and Strength
- Increasing testosterone levels in the body.
- Reducing muscle damage and inflammation caused by exercise, which can help to improve muscle recovery and growth.
- Improving endurance and reduce fatigue during exercise, which can help to improve performance.
- Increasing muscle protein synthesis which is the process by which the body builds new muscle tissue.
- Enhancing nerve function which can help to improve muscle coordination and speed.
- Lowers body fat percentage and reduced cholesterol levels
- Sharpens Focus, Memory, and Cognitive Function
- Chronic stress and anxiety can have negative effects on cognitive function, focus, and memory.
- Enhancing antioxidant activity which can help protect brain cells from oxidative stress and damage.
- Increasing acetylcholine levels; acetylcholine is a neurotransmitter involved in memory and learning.
- Adequate sleep is essential for proper cognitive function, focus, and memory.
- Ashwagandha has been shown to have neuroprotective effects, which means it can help protect and improve brain function. It has also been found to increase the growth of new nerve cells in the brain.
It seems very clear that Ashwagandha can be useful to many people for many different reasons, but if you or your partner are struggling with sexual desire, performance, or climax, I highly recommend you try out RADIATE IMMUNITY, which contains Ashwagandha along with 17 other all natural ingredients that come straight from Mother Nature herself.
Radiate Immunity contains Ayurvedic, Amazonian, Chinese, and Native American Botanicals that help amplify all of the benefits listed above. It also helps to purify the blood, boost immunity, and improve collagen absorbancy! I can speak personally on Radiate Immunity that it is, by far, the best supplement I’ve ever taken. I felt immediate results when starting my regimen, and continue to take it every day because I love the way it makes me feel!
Click Here to try
and use the Discount Code JH10
for 10% Off!!
*If you have diabetes or other medical conditions, you should talk to your doctor before using ashwagandha.