There’s a plant that grows in tropical environments that looks like a cactus but isn’t quite a cactus. It has a cactus shell, but on the inside of this plant is a gooey slimy substance that is typically used and only thought of as a good remedy for sunburn, but it provides so much more value than that. Can you guess what it is? It’s a clear liquid! I’m sure you can by now.
Aloe vera is a plant that has been used for centuries in traditional medicine systems around the world, and is known for its potential health benefits. One area of interest in the research on aloe vera is its potential impact on digestive health.
One study published in the Journal of Ethnopharmacology examined the effects of aloe vera on constipation in rats. The study found that aloe vera was effective in reducing constipation and improving bowel movements in the rats. Another study published in the Journal of Clinical Gastroenterology examined the effects of aloe vera on constipation in humans, and found that aloe vera was effective in improving bowel movements and reducing the symptoms of constipation.
In addition to its effects on constipation, aloe vera has also been shown to have a positive impact on other aspects of digestive health. A study published in the Journal of Agricultural and Food Chemistry found that aloe vera may be effective in reducing inflammation in the digestive system. This anti-inflammatory effect of aloe vera may be helpful in reducing the risk of digestive disorders, such as inflammatory bowel disease.
Aloe vera is a plant that has been used for centuries in traditional medicine systems around the world. It is a member of the lily family and is known for its ability to thrive in dry, arid conditions. The leaves of the aloe vera plant contain a gel-like substance that is rich in nutrients, including vitamins, minerals, and amino acids. This gel has been used to treat a variety of health conditions, and research has begun to explore the potential health benefits of aloe vera.
Plus, Here are 9 Other Health Benefits Of Aloe Vera:
- Treats burns: Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving properties and has been found to be effective in reducing the redness, swelling, and discomfort associated with burns. It may also promote the healing of burns and reduce the risk of scarring.
- Treats skin conditions: Aloe vera has been found to be effective in treating acne, eczema, and psoriasis, and may reduce the redness and inflammation associated with these conditions. It also has anti-aging properties and may reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles.
- Has antibacterial and antiviral properties: Aloe vera may be effective in fighting off infections due to its antibacterial and antiviral properties.
- Boosts the immune system: Aloe vera has been found to have immune-boosting effects and may help to strengthen the immune system.
- Reduces inflammation: Aloe vera has anti-inflammatory properties and may be helpful in reducing inflammation in the body. This works both in the gut as well as on the skin topically. That’s perfect!
- Reduces the severity of colds and flu: Aloe vera has been shown to have a positive effect on the immune system when taken orally, and may be helpful in reducing the severity of colds and flu.
- May lower blood sugar levels: Some research has suggested that aloe vera may have a positive effect on blood sugar levels in people with diabetes. How awesome is that?
- May reduce cholesterol levels: Some research has also suggested that aloe vera may be helpful in reducing cholesterol levels in the body.
- May have anti-cancer properties: Some early research has suggested that aloe vera may have anti-cancer properties and may be effective in reducing the risk of certain types of cancer. However, more research is needed to fully understand the potential cancer-fighting properties of aloe vera.
I get freeze dried organic aloe Vera powder from Omica Organics which you can get here. Use the discount code: VFDF7M for 10% off your order. Save this discount code for Omica Organics and you’ll get 10% off your future orders. The great thing about this powder is that it doesn’t go bad like the aloe juice you’d buy from the health food store. The powder can be added into water, smoothies or any other drinks. It’s a great way to give your gut the minerals, vitamins and nutrients it needs. It also reduces inflammation and makes the walls of your colon more slick, which allows food particles to move on through.
I like to tell people this, think of aloe Vera like a water slide with water on it. When you get on that water slide you slide all the way to the bottom. Now think of a water slide that is dry on a hot sunny day, you won’t move very fast will you? This is what aloe Vera does for food moving through your digestive system. It simply works to make things slide through better. This is because aloe Vera is rich in soluble fiber, which is the type of fiber that absorbs in water.
Most of us get insoluble fiber in our diet from oats, or beans, or other foods that are ‘ruffage’ that help to create more mass to push foods through. Aloe Vera contains a more rare form of fiber known as soluble fiber which makes the walls of the Colon slide food through easier. I noticed on Omica Organic’s website that their Aloe Vera is out of stock in two of their three sizes! So click here to grab the aloe Vera they have left and use the discount code: VFDF7M to get 10% off your order. Save that discount code for future purchases from Omica Organics. It works every single time! Cheers to aloe drinks!
This Amazonian Herb is Arguably The Best Cardiovascular And Immune Aid (Plus, it’s anti-inflammatory)
Harvard Study Finds 45% Of Women Have Embarrassing Bladder Leakage. This is The Solution To Stop Bladder Leakage Today. Click To Read
About Half of Men Are at Risk for This Dangerous Condition After Age 50 — Here’s What You Can Do to Prevent It
Snoring Keeping You Or Your Partner Awake At Night? Sleep Apnea Too? You Don't Have To Suffer Any Longer. These 3 Simple Throat Exercises Fix Snoring & Sleep Apnea Like A Charm! Click To Get Your Sleep Back
Fermented Foods Are 10x Better For Your Gut Health And Immunity Than Probiotic Pills - Click Here To Learn Why!