I want to share some important information with you, but please don’t be alarmed. It’s possible that you have parasites.
Yes, it’s true. Approximately one third of Americans have parasites residing in their digestive system. While this might come as a shock, parasites are more prevalent than you might think.
There are numerous types of parasites, and many of them are so common that you might not even realize that some of the issues you’re experiencing could be attributed to parasites.
While some people debate this, some even consider candida to be a parasite. Regardless, a significant number of individuals worldwide suffer from adverse health effects due to parasites in their system.
But how can you tell if you’re among those dealing with parasites?
Here are the top 10 signs that you may have a parasite:
- Unexplained constipation, diarrhea, gas, or symptoms of irritable bowel syndrome (IBS).
- Experienced traveler’s diarrhea while traveling internationally.
- A history of food poisoning followed by ongoing digestive problems.
- Difficulty falling asleep and frequent waking up during the night.
- Teeth grinding during sleep.
- Unexplained skin irritations, rashes, hives, eczema, or rosacea.
- Muscle and joint aches.
- Never feeling satiated after meals.
- Iron-deficiency anemia.
- Dealing with fatigue, depression, exhaustion, or apathy.
If you identify with these symptoms, please don’t panic just yet! Mother Nature offers some solutions.
There are several magical herbs and foods you can consume to naturally eliminate parasites from your body.
Here are seven herbs and foods that can effectively kill internal parasites:
- Garlic: Garlic possesses superpowers and has shown effectiveness against viruses, fungi, bacteria, parasites, and even cancer. It can combat blood-sucking parasites like mosquitoes, ticks, and fleas. So, if you’re dealing with any unwanted invaders, consume some garlic. Just be mindful of your breath afterward!
- Black Walnut Nuts & Hull: The nuts and green hulls of black walnut have powerful cleansing properties for your blood and intestines. The green hulls are particularly effective against fungal infections and parasites. Ensure you use only the green hulls for this purpose.
- Wormwood: Wormwood is an herb with yellow-green flowers that can alleviate stomach problems and specifically target intestinal worms. It also possesses antimicrobial properties useful for fighting infections beyond parasites. However, nursing women should avoid wormwood.
- Cloves: Clove essential oil can dissolve parasite eggs left behind in the intestines by worms. It’s known to be one of the few herbs that destroy almost all types of parasite eggs. Combining cloves with black walnut and wormwood can break the parasite’s life cycle. Clove is also antibacterial, antiviral, antimicrobial, and antifungal, making it exceptionally potent.
- Thyme: Thyme is a wonderful herb for stimulating the thymus, a vital gland of your immune system. It can eliminate the growth of many parasites and effectively kill them in the intestinal tract. Incorporate thyme into various dishes or use it dried or fresh.
- Oregano Oil: Oregano oil is highly potent and one of the most effective herbs against a wide range of problems, including parasites. It contains abundant antioxidants that combat free radicals. Oregano oil is also antiparasitic, antiviral, antibacterial, and antifungal. It can reset the microbial environment in your intestines, providing powerful yet protective properties. Use it as a tincture, tea, or essential oil from a reliable source.
- Chinese Goldthread: Chinese goldthread is an essential herb in traditional Chinese medicine used to combat various infections, including bacterial, parasitic and protozoan infections. Its key component, berberine, exhibits broad-spectrum antimicrobial properties.
- Papaya Seeds: Papaya seeds have gained attention for their potential in preventing the growth of parasite eggs. These small seeds contain compounds that possess strong antiparasitic properties. Specifically, papaya seeds contain an enzyme called papain, which has been found to effectively inhibit the development of parasite eggs. When consumed, papain breaks down the protective coating of the eggs, making them less viable and unable to grow into mature parasites. Incorporating papaya seeds into your diet or using them as a natural remedy may help in controlling and preventing parasitic infections. However, it’s important to note that further research is needed to fully understand the extent of their antiparasitic effects and determine appropriate dosage and usage guidelines.
To incorporate Chinese goldthread into your routine, you can prepare tea using this herb or look for teas that contain it as an ingredient. You may find Chinese goldthread products at your local Asian supermarket.
These are just a few of the many superherbs and superfoods available to protect your body from parasite invasions. It’s important to note that the information provided here is not intended as a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. If you suspect a severe parasite infection, it’s advisable to consult a Naturopath who can guide you and recommend appropriate testing and dosage for these herbs, along with other necessary measures.
Radiate Immunity Contains 14 Botanicals From Chinese, Ayurvedic & Native Medicine That Kill Parasites And Strengthen The Gut Lining! Click Here to Visit RadiateImmunity.com.
Remember, prevention is key. You can incorporate the aforementioned herbs into your regular diet or consider undergoing a parasite cleanse 2-3 times a year. Parasite cleanse kits containing therapeutic quantities of these herbs can be found in health food stores, and the cleansing process typically lasts a few weeks.
If you have concerns or questions about your medical condition or current medication, always seek the advice of a qualified healthcare professional. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay seeking it because of information you have read.
By being mindful of your health, incorporating natural remedies, and seeking professional guidance when needed, you can take control of your well-being and reduce the chances of parasites affecting your body. Stay proactive, and let nature’s wonders support your journey to a healthier you.
If you’ve been struggling with any of these symptoms and think that you may have parasites the best blend of herbs in one product for fighting parasites, immune infections and strengthening the gut lining is Radiate Immunity. It contains an incredible 14 different therapeutic plants that fight parasites and parasite eggs from different angles in the body. Visit RadiateImmunity.com to learn more.