Parasite detoxification is the process of ridding the body of parasites, which are unwanted organisms that can live inside the body and cause illness. Parasites can enter the body through contaminated food or water, or by coming into contact with infected animals. They can also be transmitted through sexual contact. Believe it or not they can also be transmitted through kissing, or licking, we’ve heard about this from dogs but it can also be transmitted from humans. Casual sex carries many risks, not just STD’s but also the risk of parasite transfer or other infections. Be careful, smart and heathy about who you come into contact with.
There are certain foods and drinks that feed parasites and other foods that starve parasites. We’ll first focus on the foods that starve parasites and cause them to die. We’ll then share some foods and drinks to avoid that feed parasites also. So integrate more of the parasite fighting foods, and less of the parasite feeding foods for a healthier gut as a whole!
There are many natural remedies that can help with parasite detoxification. Here are a few:
7 Foods That Fight Parasites:
- Garlic: Garlic is a natural antibiotic and antiparasitic. It is effective against a wide range of parasites, including tapeworms, roundworms, and giardia. You can take garlic supplements or consume garlic in your diet.
- Coconut oil: Coconut oil contains lauric acid, which has antiviral, antimicrobial, and antiparasitic properties. It can help kill off parasites in the body.
- Pumpkin seeds: Pumpkin seeds are a natural dewormer and can help get rid of tapeworms, roundworms, and other parasites. They are also high in antioxidants and nutrients.
- Oregano oil: Oregano oil has antiviral, antibacterial, and antiparasitic properties. It can help kill off parasites in the body and boost the immune system.
- Clove oil: Clove oil is another natural antiparasitic agent. It can help kill off parasites in the body and has been used for centuries to treat a variety of ailments.
- Black Walnut Hull: Black walnut hull is a natural remedy that is believed to be effective in removing parasites from the body. It is high in tannins, which are compounds that have astringent and antimicrobial properties. Tannins are thought to help kill off parasites by disrupting their cell membranes and dehydrating them.Black walnut hull is often used to treat tapeworms, roundworms, and other types of parasites. It is available in supplement form, as well as in tinctures and extracts. Some people also use black walnut hull in combination with other natural remedies, such as garlic and pumpkin seeds, for a more comprehensive approach to parasite detoxification.
- Fermented Foods: Fermented foods, such as kimchi, sauerkraut, and kefir, are made through the process of fermentation, which is the breakdown of sugars by bacteria and yeast. Fermented foods are rich in probiotics, which are live microorganisms that are similar to the beneficial bacteria found in the human gut. This is perhaps the most important aspect of healing the gut and removing parasites perhaps because a healthy gut microbiome isn’t a home for parasites to grow and thrive in.Probiotics are thought to be beneficial for a number of reasons, including helping to maintain a healthy balance of bacteria in the gut. This balance of bacteria is important for many aspects of health, including the immune system and digestion.There is some evidence to suggest that probiotics may also help to keep parasites at bay. Probiotics may help to create an environment in the gut that is inhospitable to parasites, making it more difficult for them to survive and thrive. Probiotics may also help to stimulate the immune system, which can help the body fight off parasites.
Be sure to subscribe to the Healthy Wild Free newsletter at HealthyWildFree.com, they will be releasing a program called the Fermentation Method (FermentationMethod.com) soon that teaches you how to make your kitchen into a probiotic production factory!
While fermented foods are a good source of probiotics, it’s important to note that they are not a replacement for proper hygiene and other measures that can help to prevent the transmission of parasites.
These foods and drinks help to stop the growth and proliferation of parasites, so include them in your diet more often. There are specific foods and food groups that contain components that feed parasites however, so you’ll want to avoid these to the best of your ability, especially if you’re quite sure you have a parasite or two.
Foods & Drinks That Feed Parasite Growth:
- Refined sugars and processed foods: Parasites feed on sugars and other simple carbohydrates. Consuming a diet high in refined sugars and processed foods may provide a source of nutrition for parasites.
- Alcohol: Alcohol can impair the immune system and make it easier for parasites to establish a foothold in the body. Alcohol also breaks down into sugar which is the easiest and quickest food for parasites to feed on.
- Raw or undercooked meat: Eating raw or undercooked meat can increase the risk of contracting a parasitic infection. This is because parasites can be present in the flesh of animals, and cooking the meat thoroughly can help kill off any parasites that may be present.
- Raw or unwashed produce: Consuming raw or unwashed produce that has come into contact with contaminated soil or water can increase the risk of contracting a parasitic infection.
There are other herbs, spices and botanicals that can help to fight parasites as well. Una De Gato (otherwise known as cat’s claw) is an Amazonian herb that helps to fight parasites and balance the gut microbiome. It also supports heart health and is anti-inflammatory, and has a host of other benefits! Cat’s claw is one of 18 ingredients in the formula Radiate Immunity, which also has neem, garlic, clove, sangre de gradoo and many other anti-parasitic herbs from Amazonian, Chinese and Ayurvedic mixed together in a liquid capsule. A potent immune formula. Learn more by visiting RadiateImmunity.com and using the discount code ‘gratitude‘ at checkout for 10% off your order! You’ll enjoy this product, it actually melts under your tongue and is like a superherb breath mint!
This Amazonian Herb is Arguably The Best Cardiovascular And Immune Aid (Plus, it’s anti-inflammatory)
Harvard Study Finds 45% Of Women Have Embarrassing Bladder Leakage. This is The Solution To Stop Bladder Leakage Today. Click To Read
About Half of Men Are at Risk for This Dangerous Condition After Age 50 — Here’s What You Can Do to Prevent It
Snoring Keeping You Or Your Partner Awake At Night? Sleep Apnea Too? You Don't Have To Suffer Any Longer. These 3 Simple Throat Exercises Fix Snoring & Sleep Apnea Like A Charm! Click To Get Your Sleep Back
Check The Back Of Your Vitamin C Supplement – Here’s How To Tell If it’s Fake & Dangerous
Fermented Foods Are 10x Better For Your Gut Health And Immunity Than Probiotic Pills - Click Here To Learn Why!
Turn Your Kitchen into A Probiotic Factory Churning Out Free Probiotics Daily! Here's How!