Having larger, fuller breasts is a desire for many women. While surgery is an option, it carries risks and is expensive. The good news is that there are natural ways to increase breast size at home through diet and lifestyle changes.
In this article, we’ll explore three foods that have been shown to help enhance breast growth when consumed regularly. Adding these foods into your daily meals can naturally increase your cup size within just three months. The foods work by providing phytoestrogens and other nutrients that promote breast tissue growth.
Phytoestrogens mimic estrogen in the body, which is responsible for feminine growth and development. By increasing your intake of these breast-enhancing superfoods, you may be able to see a noticeable difference without the risks and costs of surgical procedures. Let’s discuss the top three foods to include in your diet to maximize your breast size the natural way.
What Are Phytoestrogens?
Phytoestrogens are plant-based compounds that mimic the effects of estrogen in the body. The three main classes of phytoestrogens are isoflavones, found in soy and chickpeas; lignans, found in seeds and bran; and coumestans, found in sprouts and spinach. When consumed through foods, phytoestrogens can weakly bind to estrogen receptors and exert weak estrogenic or anti-estrogenic effects.
While not as potent as the body’s natural estrogen, phytoestrogens are thought to help compensate for low estrogen levels during menopause, potentially relieving symptoms. Research shows mixed results regarding their effects on breast cancer risk, so more studies are needed.
However, phytoestrogens may help maintain bone density and heart health thanks to their estrogenic properties. Food sources like soy are typically considered safe, but phytoestrogen supplements may be less safe when taken in excess. Overall, ingesting phytoestrogen-rich foods is one possible natural way to increase breast size without surgery, though their effects are relatively weak and more research is warranted.
Top 3 Phytoestrogen-Rich Foods
- Flaxseeds – These small brown seeds are one of the richest sources of lignans. Lignans are a type of phytoestrogen that have weak estrogenic effects. To get the most benefit, grind fresh flaxseeds right before eating and sprinkle over cereals, yogurt, oatmeal, or salads. Aim for 1-2 tablespoons per day. Flaxseed oil and ground flaxseed can also be incorporated into smoothies or protein shakes.
Click Here To Check Out Organic Flax Seeds By Starwest Botanicals
- Edamame (Soy Beans) – Edamame contains high amounts of isoflavones, a class of phytoestrogens. Eating just 1/2 cup provides around 52 mg of isoflavones. For maximum estrogen-enhancing effects, enjoy edamame beans steamed or boiled, out of the pod, 2-3 times per week. Shelled, frozen edamame makes a great snack. You can also add it to rice dishes, soups, or salads. Be sure to enjoy organic edamame, as soy is one of the highest sprayed crops with pesticides.
- Sesame Seeds – These tiny seeds contain a type of lignan called sesamin which is converted into enterolactone in the body. Enterolactone mimics estrogen. For best effects, eat 1-2 tablespoons of raw or toasted sesame seeds daily over salads, yogurt, stir-fries and more. You can also grind them and use sesame seed butter/tahini. The oils in the seeds help absorption of sesamin.
Click Here To Check Out Organic Sesame Seed Oil By Starwest Botanicals
Consuming a variety of these phytoestrogen-rich foods regularly can potentially help increase breast size naturally. Focus on raw or roasted/toasted forms, not processed. Eat them as part of a balanced, healthy diet for optimal results.
Exercises That Can Help Enhance Breast Size
- Push-ups – Traditional push-ups and modified push-ups with knees on the ground can help work the chest muscles to lift and firm breasts. Do 3 sets of 10-15 reps.
- Chest presses – Lying chest presses with dumbbells on a workout bench are great for toning pectoral muscles. Do 3 sets of 8-12 reps. Use challenging weight.
- Wall presses – Stand with back against the wall, knees bent. Press your back into the wall while squeezing shoulder blades. Hold for 5-10 seconds. Do 10 reps.
- Arm circles – Standing with good posture, make big backward circles with arms extended to activate chest and shoulders. Do 20 circles then switch directions.
- Chest flys – Lying on a bench, extend arms out to sides and bring hands together in front of chest in a hugging motion. Repeat for 12-15 reps.
- Rowing machine – This cardio machine works the back, arms and shoulders to help lift the breasts. Go for 20-30 minutes.
Along with a phytoestrogen-rich diet, aim to do a combination of these exercises 3-4 times per week to help maximize breast size enhancement. Be patient and consistent with the routine. And as always, consult a doctor before significantly increasing physical activity.
Increasing your bust size naturally through diet and lifestyle changes is possible for many women. While results will vary, incorporating more phytoestrogen-rich foods like flaxseeds, edamame, and sesame seeds into your meals could promote breast tissue growth over time.
Aim for 1-2 tablespoons of ground flaxseed, 1/2 cup edamame beans 2-3 times per week, and 1-2 tablespoons of sesame seeds per day. Give this regimen 2-3 months for optimal breast enhancement effects. Along with a nutritious diet, activities like chest presses and pectoral exercises can also help tone and lift the breasts.
While small, natural improvements are achievable, have realistic expectations. And as always, discuss any major dietary changes with your physician first. By being patient and sticking to a routine of phytoestrogen-rich foods and chest exercises, you may be able to achieve subtle yet noticeable breast enlargement within a few months.