With so much negative news in the world today, it’s easy to focus on how and why things haven’t been going well.
That would be taking the easy way out, but the good news is that there is still plenty of, well, good news to share in the world today.
When it comes to relationships, every girl wants someone who will go the extra mile to make her feel special and wanted.
Recently, the website Brightside.me shared stories of lucky girls out there whose significant others still remember what it means to treat a lady right.
The following are just a few of the best examples of guys out there who prove that chivalry is alive and well in the year 2022.
If you’re looking for love, or a guy like these men, don’t give up hope, ladies!
10 Stories Of Men Being Chivalrous
We are out there!
1. “Had a nightmare this morning so my boyfriend came home and surprised me with this.”
Yep, flowers are always a good decision.
2. Perfect Timing
Is there anything better that being in a relationship with someone who always seems to know what you need at the exact right time?
3. “My super-cool boyfriend made this for my birthday. Thanks for making me feel special.”
No words on this one. The quality of his artwork speaks for itself!
4. “I mentioned to my boyfriend how beautiful the necklace was that our mutual friend made, and he surprised me with it today.”
Now that’s what’s called taking notes, and paying attention to detail.
5. “A few days ago, I tried Dutch braiding my own hair and kept getting frustrated because I couldn’t.”
The woman’s boyfriend immediately went to work, watching videos to help solve the problem. What a supportive man.
6. “My husband is the absolute cutest.”
Upon learning that his wife missed getting massages, one unnamed woman’s husband decided to turn one of the couple’s rooms into a massage parlor.
He also learned how to give a deep tissue massage so she could enjoy at home.
7. “I asked my boyfriend to watch our pets. Later I walked into the living room and found everyone like this.”
It doesn’t get any cuter than this, ladies and gentlemen. Us men love it when you give us a specific task to do, especially if it involves cuddling!
8. “Boyfriend flew all the way to New Zealand to visit me since I am studying abroad for a semester.”
Her smile speaks volumes. Do you like being surprised like this?
9. “When we got engaged 5 years ago, my husband couldn’t afford the ring I originally wanted.”
“He promised me, at the time, that when we were more financially stable, he would get me ‘the dream ring that I deserve.’ Today, he surprised me with this stunner! I’m truly the luckiest woman in the world.”
10. “My husband made this bookshelf for me out of old barn wood and steel piping.”
There are few things more chivalrous than this, in my personal opinion. Who doesn’t love a good handyman?
Thanks for reading! Has your significant other ever done something like this for you? If so, we’d love to hear about it in the comments section of this article.
These are 10 simple stories that prove that chivalry is not dead. Keep doing a great job, fellas!