In today’s digital age, smartphones have become an essential part of our daily lives. However, dealing with a quickly draining battery can be frustrating and inconvenient. Understanding the common factors that contribute to battery drain and implementing effective strategies to preserve battery life can significantly enhance your smartphone experience. In this article, we’ll explore the top three reasons why phone batteries drain quickly and provide you with three practical tips to extend battery life. First, you’ll learn the three ways that you’re draining your cell phone battery, but at the end of this article we’ll share with you one simple and secret setting on your phone that my brother who works at T-mobile shared with me that can extend cell phone battery life up to 54%! How crazy is that?
Most T-mobile employees won’t tell you this, but I got the inside scoop!
There are three main ways that your batter will die faster and if you understand this you can prolong your battery life as well as improve your health (we’ll get to this later) by preserving your battery life. Win win! You’d be surprised to know that there are simple things you can do on your phone to preserve the battery longer.
Not only is this helpful throughout the day but this could be vital information in a survival situation where you need your battery life lasting as long as possible.
3 Ways You Drain Your Battery Unknowingly:
- Culprit #1: Display Brightness: The display is one of the primary power consumers on your smartphone. Keeping your screen brightness at higher levels can significantly impact battery life. The bright and vibrant screens on modern smartphones can be visually appealing, but they consume a substantial amount of power. To conserve battery life, consider manually adjusting the brightness level or enabling the automatic brightness feature on your device. By keeping the display brightness in check, you can enjoy extended battery life without compromising on usability.
- Culprit #2: Background Apps and Processes: Background apps and processes that continue to run when not in use can be significant battery drainers. Many apps run in the background, utilizing system resources and consuming power even when you’re not actively using them. To mitigate this, regularly monitor and manage the apps running in the background. Close unnecessary apps or enable the battery optimization feature provided by your operating system. Additionally, turning off unnecessary push notifications and limiting background data usage can help preserve battery life. Simply close all apps you are not using!
- Culprit #3: Connectivity Features: While staying connected is vital, certain connectivity features on your phone can be battery vampires. Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, GPS, location and cellular data consume considerable power when constantly active. Disable these features when not needed, especially in situations where a stable network connection is unavailable. Additionally, weak cellular network signals can strain the battery as the device constantly seeks a stronger signal. In such cases, toggling on airplane mode or switching to a low-power mode can help conserve battery life. In fact, I will often put my phone on airplane mode and turn off all connectivity features not only for battery life but to reduce the health damaging effects of cell phone radiation.
Cell Phone Battery Preservation Tips:
- Optimize Power Settings: Most smartphones offer power-saving modes or battery optimization features. Take advantage of these settings to maximize battery life. Enable power-saving modes when your battery is running low or activate them for prolonged use. These modes limit background processes, reduce screen brightness, and optimize system performance to extend battery life.
- Manage App Usage and Notifications: Regularly review and manage app permissions and notifications. Some apps run unnecessary processes or send frequent notifications, leading to battery drain. Disable or limit notifications for non-essential apps, adjust sync settings, and consider uninstalling apps that you seldom use. This helps reduce background activity and conserves battery power.
- Minimize Battery-Intensive Activities: Certain activities, such as gaming, streaming high-definition videos, or using power-hungry apps, can drain your battery rapidly. Limit the usage of these battery-intensive activities when your battery is already low or use them sparingly. Instead, opt for less demanding tasks to extend battery life.
- Enable Power-Saving Mode: This is a setting on your phone that most people aren’t aware of at all. This setting can enable your phone to save up to 54% of battery life by enabling it! This is what it looks like on will look like on your Iphone or Android:
You can simply search your phone for ‘batter saver’ or ‘power saver’ and your phone will have a setting to enable this to prolong your battery life.
This Device Ensures You’ll Never Have A Dead Phone Or Car Battery Ever Again
The Top Sources of Dangerous EMF Radiation That Are In Your Home Right Now; Here’s 17 Ways To Protect Yourself
5 Harmful Effects Of Radiation And What To Do About It
This Amazonian Herb is Arguably The Best Cardiovascular And Immune Aid (Plus, it’s anti-inflammatory)
Harvard Study Finds 45% Of Women Have Embarrassing Bladder Leakage. This is The Solution To Stop Bladder Leakage Today. Click To Read
About Half of Men Are at Risk for This Dangerous Condition After Age 50 — Here’s What You Can Do to Prevent It
Snoring Keeping You Or Your Partner Awake At Night? Sleep Apnea Too? You Don't Have To Suffer Any Longer. These 3 Simple Throat Exercises Fix Snoring & Sleep Apnea Like A Charm! Click To Get Your Sleep Back
Check The Back Of Your Vitamin C Supplement – Here’s How To Tell If it’s Fake & Dangerous
Fermented Foods Are 10x Better For Your Gut Health And Immunity Than Probiotic Pills - Click Here To Learn Why!
Turn Your Kitchen into A Probiotic Factory Churning Out Free Probiotics Daily! Here's How!